Daily Legal Notices:

Other Legal Notices:

District NO.12 Specail All-Mail Ballot

Latest News:


Search Results

PUBLIC NOTICE FY20 INTENDED USE PLAN The New Mexico Finance Authority and the New Mexico Environment Department Drinking Water Bureau invite public review and comment on the State Fiscal Year 2020 Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Intended Use Plan. The Safe Drinking Water Act amendments of 1996 authorized a Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF) program to assist eligible public water systems to finance the cost of the infrastructure needed to achieve or maintain compliance with the SDWA requirements and protect public health. This Intended Use Plan details the intended use for the State Fiscal Year 2020. The draft IUP is available at http://nmfa.net , https://www.env.nm.gov/dwb/wif.htm or can be obtained by calling Karen Torres at (505) 827-0027. Comments will be accepted until June 14th, 2019 and should be addressed to: New Mexico Environment Department - Drinking Water Bureau P. O. Box 5469 Santa Fe, NM 87502-5469 Attn: Danielle Shuryn Notice of Non-Discrimination NMED does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age or sex in the administration of its programs or activities, as required by applicable laws and regulations. NMED is responsible for coordination of compliance efforts and receipt of inquiries concerning non-discrimination requirements implemented by 40 C.F.R. Part 7, including Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973; the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and Section 13 of the Federal Water Pollution Control Act Amendments of 1972. If you have any questions about this notice or any of NMED's non- discrimination programs, policies or procedures, you may contact: Attn: Non-Discrimination .Coordinator New Mexico Environment Department 1190 St. Francis Dr., Suite N4050 P.O. Box 5469 Santa Fe, NM 87502 (505) 827-2855 nd.coordinator@state.nm.us If you believe that you have been discriminated against with respect to a NMED program or activity, you may contact the Non-Discrimination Coordinator identified above or visit our website at https://www.env.nm.gov/non-employee-discrimination-complaint-page/ to learn how and where to file a complaint of discrimination. Journal: May 15, 2019 Left-red    Print Legal   Email-red   Published on: Wed May 15, 2019